There are three methods that can be used to create a PDF document using Adobe Acrobat Pro V and MS Word 2013.
- Print file as a PDF document in MS Word 2013
- Export file as a PDF document in MS Word 2013
- Create a PDF document in Adobe Acrobat Pro V
Method #1 – Print file as a PDF document in MS Word 2013
In order to create your pdf file, open your document in MS Word. Once the file is open, you are ready to begin the pdf conversion process.
Step 1: Click: File tab
- Click on the drop down arrow and select the Adobe PDF printer.
- Click: Print button
- Edit file name, if needed.
- The “Save As Type” will automatically set the document to save as a .pdf file.
- Click: Save button
Step 4: The computer will start the PDF file conversion process.