There are three methods that can be used to create a PDF document using Adobe Acrobat Pro V and MS Word 2013. Part two of the “Create a PDF Document” article will demonstrate how to create a PDF file using the Export Function in MS Word 2013.
Method #2 – Export file as a PDF document in MS Word 2013
- Click: Export link.
- Verify that the “Create PDF/XPS Document is selected and highlighted.
- Click: Create PDF/XPS button to begin the export process.
Step 3: Select the location to save your new pdf document.
- Select your file location (I.E.: save the document to your desktop).
- Verify the file name. You can leave the default name or create a new name for the document.
- Select the “Save as type” as PDF (*.pdf). This will save your document and covert it to a pdf file.
- Click: Publish
Step 4: Once the computer has completed the export process, it will open your new pdf document in your default pdf reader.